Sunday, April 2, 2017

Vision Come True!

I started to play around with the pictures by editing them and I finished the front cover. Kind of. My vision was to have a solid black background and have my main subject as the cover image. At first, I didn't know how to remove the background from a picture, so it was quite challenging. I tested out several websites but none of them gave me the results I wanted. Then, I realized that Microsoft Word has this tool and I spent hours trying to crop it perfectly and let me tell you, it's a hard thing to do. Not to mention, Canva wasn't cooperating either. I have yet to get it down exactly right but here is my draft:
I'm super proud of how it came out because it's exactly what I envisioned. At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to put a solid black background, but I set myself to accomplish it. Like I said before, it's not the final product as you can still see some flaws due to the background removing. I also made progress on my table of contents, but I'll be going back to the gym to get another picture for the contents page. Lastly, I have gathered all the information to start writing my double page spread along with the pictures. I'm still deciding on the layout for my double page spread. Can't wait to put it all together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment