Saturday, April 1, 2017

Pictures!

So today I went to LA Fitness to take pictures for my cover image as well as double page spread. Wait, let me rewind. The woman I was meaning to interview and use as my front cover is out of town (sigh), but I got a new idea! When I went to the gym today, I interviewed a spinning instructor to get insight on her experiences with this group exercise class. I'm using her as my cover image and will make my double page spread based on spinning and her personal experiences and advice as an instructor. Some of the questions I asked her were:
-What was your motivation to become a spinning instructor?
-What is the average of calories burned per class?
-What do you eat before and after the workout?
-Which muscles are mainly used while doing spinning?
-Do you recommend spinning to lose weight?
-Personal experiences with the exercise (weight loss)
I still have to edit the pictures and choose the perfect ones (I took A LOT). Here are a few:





 (This photo of her is the cover image in black and white)




No comments:

Post a Comment